directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with preventing LDAP injection
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:24:37 GMT
satish gutta wrote:
> Yes, (attributeName='\28G*').
>
> Yes using Apaches DS 1.5.4

We have fixed many many issues with filters since 1.5.4, and released
1.5.5. since then.

I engage you to download the last version, and test it against your
filter. If there is a pb with it : fill a JIRA, we will fix it. Also
provide the test class, with some data (ldif)

Please forgive me if you think I'm telling you to do your exercise here
: this is not what I mean. The problem is that I have *no time*
available at the moment to download a 1.5.4 version, build it, create an
eclipse env, write an example, test it against 1.5.4, then do the same
thing on 1.5.5. Really.

But if there is an issue on 1.5.5 and if you provide me a good test, you
will spare me a couple of hours I will be able to spend on the code
which makes the test fails :)

Many thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny