directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [Schema refactoring] getting close ...
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:24:21 GMT
Hi,

today, I have fixed most of the SSSE tests. We had problem because we
called twice the modification method in the schemaInterceptor (due to a
missing return, and because the C, SC and N schemaObject were injected
into the oidRegistry, when their OID is already registered within their
associated Syntax or MatchingRule.

There are still 12 error and 8 failures, plus all the 60 ignored tests,
which means we are not that far to have all the core-integ tests
passing. Here is the result :

Failed tests:

testRejectEnabledSchemaAddWithDisabledDeps(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testEnableSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testEnableSchemaAlreadyEnabled(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testDisableSchemaAlreadyDisabled(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testDisableSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testDisableSchemaWithEnabledDependents(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testRejectAddOfDisabledDependencyToEnabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testRenameNormalizerWhenInUse(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSyntaxHandlerIT)

testDeleteSyntaxWhenInUse(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSyntaxHandlerIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceSyntaxCheckers(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceNormalizers(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceSyntaxes(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

Tests in error:

testSchemaRenameEnabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testAddAttributeTypePersistence(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaPersistenceIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceComparators(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceMatchingRules(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceAttributeTypes(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddAttributeTypeOnDisabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddAttributeTypeOnEnabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceObjectClasses(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org