directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [Schema refactoring] Update
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:29:47 GMT
Hi guys,

I have fixed many errors in the schema tests (core-integ). Not all of
them, sadly. Here is an update about what has been fixed, and what
remains to be fixed.

- Most of the rename/add/delete/modify methods have been fixed
- Some corner cases (like superior handling in AT and OC has been fixed)
- The Move and MoveAndRename operations are still to be fixed, atm I
have ignored the tests (47 of them) as they have side effects on the
other tests
- We need to initialize the schemaManager object, as it's currently
null, and generates a NPE. This is 16 errors out of 27
(MetaSyntaxHandlerIT class)
- Some SSSE tests are also failing
- I have to fix the Syntax tests, which will fix 3 or 4 failures/errors.
- The SchemaPersistenceIT test is failing, but I haven't investigated it yet

So far, we have 27 errors, 7 failures and 47 ignored tests, for a total
of 81 tests to fix. This is 30 less than this morning...

Let's fix that for the end of the week, it's starting to be a bit boring...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org