On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Alex Karasulu wrote:
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org>wrote:

Alex Karasulu wrote:

I'm running into several bugs and workaround because a byName hash was
never
implemented in the new SchemaObject.  I guess this functionality had to be
taken out of the OidRegistry and placed into specific type registries to
avoid name collisions.  However I thought there would be a byName hash.

Any reason why this was explicitly not created ?

We don't need it. The byOid( String ) method (implemented in
SchemaRegistries) retrieves the OID when a name or an oid is provided. You
can do :

String oid = attributeTypeRegistry.byOid( "ou" );

or

String oid = attributeTypeRegistry.byOid( "2.5.4.11" );

That should be enough for our need.

In theory yes but it did not work properly.
Then there are some bugs in the way we feed this unique data structure. Let's fix them instead of creating a redundant one.

OK cool.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org