This thing is slick.  I think we can use it do simplify how we test ApacheDS for conformance and performance as well as subsystems, components and classes.  Definitely something worth checking out.

    http://www.ddj.com/184404480

I'm particularly enamored by the ability to have test data repositories and command line arguments as well as test iteration figures for stress testing.

Also this is used by iPojo's OSGi component testing framework which is the only one I've seen to date besides the Spring stuff and that just is not something I want to touch.

Anyways this is pretty cool and so I thought I'd push it out there.

BTW for a conformance testing suite this is most excellent.  You can point it to an external server, or ApacheDS embedded so your tests can be applied to any server.  Likewise for performance testing.  I think this is the answer to many of our testing needs.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org