Sorry I just got back from my day.  It took much longer than I had thought.  Anyways working this release right now.  Hope all goes well.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <> wrote:
Ok guys,

I've just released:
  • Project - Version 16
  • Daemon - Version 1.1.6
  • Shared - Version 0.9.15

I'll now see with Alex to release the ApacheDS sub-project.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Felix Knecht <> wrote:
Hi Alex
>     No need to downgrade to ASF wide version 4 pom. You can use the
>     version 5 and override the 'release.altDeploymentRepository'
>     property by this one in your settings.xml file:
>     <release.altDeploymentRepository>-DaltDeploymentRepository=apache.release::default::scpexe://
>     <></release.altDeploymentRepository>
> Ahhhh.  Ok we'll need to upgrade back again then. I guess this goes into
> a settings.xml 'release' profile? Can you show me a little context
> around this?

I think it's here:

Alex Karasulu
My Blog ::