On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM, ayyagarikiran <ayyagarikiran@gmail.com> wrote:

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:

So, we're facing a cruel dilemma where we greatly want to use this preference setting because it offers to the user a lot more control and it's very handy to be able to define a preferred open mode, but, on the other hand, between versions (1.4 to 1.5), consistency is not maintained. Version 1.4 by default opens an entry editor on a single click event (or single move with the arrow keys) while version 1.5 would by default open an entry editor on a double click event.

I like to have the double-click mode as default (remembering how many times entry editor got opened when I accidentally selected an entry in the DIT)

Oh yes I kind of hate that too.  Such a pain.

Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org