On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Actually, I faced the same situation the last time I wanted to release Studio (version 1.4.0).

No need to downgrade to ASF wide version 4 pom. You can use the version 5 and override the 'release.altDeploymentRepository' property by this one in your settings.xml file:
<release.altDeploymentRepository>-DaltDeploymentRepository=apache.release::default::scpexe://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository</release.altDeploymentRepository>

Ahhhh.  Ok we'll need to upgrade back again then. I guess this goes into a settings.xml 'release' profile? Can you show me a little context around this?

This will force the deployment on the old repository on people.apache.org.

Excellent.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud