Hi all,

For our project pom. I am reverting back to using the ASF wide version 4 pom.  Version 5 removed the old repositories where ssh access to people .apache.org was used to deploy releases.  This supposedly is outdated although still active.

A new repository using this Nexus server is running on repository.apache.org.  Instead of using ssh to upload releases this server uses webdav and has some kind of feature for publishing and releasing deployments with staging.  To use this we'll have to vote on it and then ask the maven folks to give us access to this Nexus server.  That will take time though so for this release I'll use the old way of ssh pushing the release to people.apache.org.

For more reading on this matter consult the following JIRA issue and documentation:

----
[0] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896
[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/repository-faq.html

Cheers!