Hi

I had opened this  ticket  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1396

and was suggested to communicate through mailing list.

Stefan Seelmann added a comment - 06/Aug/09 08:09 AM
Just for the record: Instead of using '+' (this would request all operational attributes) it is also possibe to reqeust the required attribute by their names (e.g. createTimestamp, modifyTimestamp, etc.). IMO the client must be fixed. All other LDAP server have the same behaviour and don't return operational attributes unless requested.

Anyway, you could try to modify lookup(), list() and search() methods and add your needed operational attributes to the opContext.

[ Show ]
Stefan Seelmann added a comment - 06/Aug/09 08:09 AM Just for the record: Instead of using '+' (this would request all operational attributes) it is also possibe to reqeust the required attribute by their names (e.g. createTimestamp, modifyTimestamp, etc.). IMO the client must be fixed. All other LDAP server have the same behaviour and don't return operational attributes unless requested. Anyway, you could try to modify lookup(), list() and search() methods and add your needed operational attributes to the opContext.

Stefan Seelmann says :

"
it is also possibe to reqeust the required attribute by their names (e.g. createTimestamp, modifyTimestamp, etc.). "

I am requesting operational attribute by their name and is returning null,

The idea of using '+'  is not possible in my client code since the client code is IBM Puma code which cannot be changed by me.

please let me know if there is any way I can resolve this issue?

Thanks & Regards
Satish
518-486-4160

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this communication in error and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested not to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information.