Hi all,

We've had an interesting discussing on IRC with Stefan S. about adding extensibility to the Entry Editor.

We'd like to introduce a new mechanism to allow the addition of new editors.
This will allow us to have for example a single-window editor and a multi-window editor for entries.

To do so, we'll introduce a new custom extension point with the following properties:
The class of the editor should implement our Editor's interface which defines only one method:
  • boolean canHandle(IEntry entry) /** This method indicates if the editor can handle the given entry. */
This feature should be part of the 1.5 release of Studio

Regards
Pierre-Arnaud