directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] How about yet another versioning scheme conversation gang?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:54:13 GMT
I think we're on the same page.  But I would add one more caveat, that Y
"tries" to maintain API compatibility but there is no guarantee.  Z is what
only guarantees API compatibility.

Thanks guys for the feedback.  I guess we should just go with this unless
anyone has any objections until release time.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alex Karasulu