directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Should we drop support for the Linux PPC version of Studio?
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:21:38 GMT
Hi Felix,
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> Good point Pierre-Arnaud
>
> Just having a look at Eclipse download page [1] I can't find any PPC
> version. But for Mac a new one appeared (Cocoa).

A PPC version of the SDK version is available on this (hidden) page [1].
(Thanks Google...)

> ATM I think that we only support Carbon, right?

Yes, exactly.

> +1 removing PPC
> What about the Mac Cocoa?

As I said to Stefan, to me, the Cocoa version does not seem that mature... I
don't think it's worth wasting time on that too, at least in the current
state... Maybe when Eclipse Cocoa 3.6 comes out...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://update.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/R-3.5-200906111540/index.php