directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Reverting back to Apache parent pom version 4
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:59:06 GMT
Hi Alex,
Actually, I faced the same situation the last time I wanted to release
Studio (version 1.4.0).

No need to downgrade to ASF wide version 4 pom. You can use the version 5
and override the 'release.altDeploymentRepository' property by this one in
your settings.xml file:
<release.altDeploymentRepository>-DaltDeploymentRepository=apache.release::default::scpexe://
people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
</release.altDeploymentRepository>

This will force the deployment on the old repository on people.apache.org.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud