directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Maven repository at Eclipse
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:15:24 GMT
Hi Felix,
Unfortunately, this would not allow us to remove completely the 'repository'
module as we have modified eclipse jars in it.
This jars are used in the RCP application and we removed the unwanted
contributions (views, preferences, etc.) in them.

Even though, it would greatly reduce its weight... :)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud