directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [Schema refactoring] Progress ...
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:28:51 GMT
Hi,

I have just finished all the SchemaObjects but AT and OC. I will start
working on AT right now.

The SchemaObject Description classes have been removed (except for C, N
and SC atm), and the registries are not necessary to create instances of
those objects, so client side, it should not be an issue to use them.

There is still plenty of cleanup to be done when the last two objects
will be done, and I also have to review the C,N and SC classes as they
are loadable.

All this work will be joined by what Alex is working on (ie, getting rid
of the DBFILES/ Jdbm backed schema) and the schema bootstraper.

This will be a new server ! Keep tuned...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org