directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject A new ML for the client-API discussion
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:40:26 GMT
Hi guys,

we have created a new mailing list for discussions about the new
sub-project we are working on, the Client API. This mailing list is
intended to be a place were we can discuss on technical matters related
to this API, feel free to subscribe on :

api-subscribe@directory.apache.org

The project is not yet existing per se, but we have elements of the API
already defined. It's not stabilized, this is really a draft atm. Feel
free to participate, the idea is to make this API as easy to use as
possible.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny