directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Marian Schedenig (qs)" <Marian.Schede...@qualysoft.com>
Subject 1.5.5. - LdapService gone?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:09:49 GMT

Hi!

I've written a simple wrapper to run a directory server as a web application
in Tomcat (based on the guide). Worked fine in 1.5.4, but it looks like some
dependencies have changed in 1.5.5. In my Maven project, I had to remove the
dependencies to apacheds-core-cursor and mina-filter-ssl. Now the following
classes cannot be found anymore:

import org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapService;
import org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared.SocketAcceptor;

I haven't been able to find new locations for these classes nor any
information that they have been dropped or replaced. So now I'm somewhat
stuck.

What happened to these classes?

Thx,
Marian.

PS: The user guide still refers to these classes for creating a web
application wrapper.