directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Marian Schedenig (qs)" <>
Subject 1.5.5. - LdapService gone?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:09:49 GMT

I've written a simple wrapper to run a directory server as a web application
in Tomcat (based on the guide). Worked fine in 1.5.4, but it looks like some
dependencies have changed in 1.5.5. In my Maven project, I had to remove the
dependencies to apacheds-core-cursor and mina-filter-ssl. Now the following
classes cannot be found anymore:

I haven't been able to find new locations for these classes nor any
information that they have been dropped or replaced. So now I'm somewhat

What happened to these classes?

PS: The user guide still refers to these classes for creating a web
application wrapper.
Sent from the Apache Directory Project mailing list archive at

View raw message