Kiran,

The design I am workiing on is that the core of the gateway will be independant from HTTP and SOAP. You will have a DSLMProcessor that requires a Reader to get the incoming DSMLBatchRequest message and will return a DSMLBatchResponse message through a Writer. The integration through SOAP will be done at another level through another component. So the integration through REST will be quite simple.

Regards
Jeff MAURY