directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff MAURY <jeffma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DSML parser and RequestID syntax
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 18:01:07 GMT
Kiran,

The design I am workiing on is that the core of the gateway will be
independant from HTTP and SOAP. You will have a DSLMProcessor that requires
a Reader to get the incoming DSMLBatchRequest message and will return a
DSMLBatchResponse message through a Writer. The integration through SOAP
will be done at another level through another component. So the integration
through REST will be quite simple.

Regards
Jeff MAURY

--
La mélancolie c’est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.lastfm.fr/listen/user/jeffmaury/personal