I've just installed Apache Directory Studio, and, I'm getting the attached error message when trying to load the program.

Apache Directory Suite is also installed on the same machine, and, I'm trying to figure out how create my first LDAP "data sample" that I can read from Apache Directory Studio and through code.

So far I've added the JDK path to the PATH environment variable.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>echo %PATH%
C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Java\jd
k1.6.0_14\bin

C:\Users\Administrator>java -version
java version "1.6.0_14"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

Any ideas?

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): 00356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri.jon@gmail.com
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to e-mails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.