directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] integrating jetty
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:20:43 GMT
well, jetty itself can be embedded in a few lines of code and it
designed around this sort of component oriented purpose...which is why
it is the default web server and servlet engine inside of most osgi
containers

I would recommend working off of the new jetty7 artifacts under
org/eclipse/jetty in the maven central repository as well...we just
passed incubation at the eclipse foundation and will be moving towards
getting jetty 7 released pretty soon....7.0.0.M3 is the latest release
there.

I try and keep up on this list so if you have questions about it I'll
try and chime in.

cheers,
jesse

--