directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] integrating jetty
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:42:37 GMT
Hi Jeff,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am starting works on the DSML gateway. I discussed with Emmanuel, and one
> of the preliminary task was to embed Jetty. Given the growing popularity of
> Jetty and its move to the Eclipse foundation, I think this seems reasonable
> to target Jetty.
> Please let me know if you work on this issue so that I can reuse your work.

Have already done some work a while back, but I have to restart the work as
a lot of config related improvements happened in the core recently. Will
update you on the ML once I get that done.

P.S :- at work, am writing a REST based service with ADS as backend, which
will be
          served through jetty, incase anyone cares to know ;)

Kiran Ayyagari