Sure, agree with Emm.  Might just sandbox it for now.  We can restore it at any point.

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
hello guys,

     The core-splay module present in the trunk is not used anywhere, this was
     written when we were looking for an in-memory BTree implementation to store
     values of a duplicate key(of a JdbmTable). But we felt it is not suitable cause
     of its splay nature while constructing the tree and decided to use AVL trees.

     So I propose to delete this core-splay module from the trunk.

     wdyt?
+1. If it's dead wood, then let's remove it.

Kiran Ayyagari

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com