This looks very promising.

Cheers,
Alex

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Stefan Zoerner <szoerner@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Brett,

This sounds very interesting! Please give me some time to take a look at your solution.

Greetings from Düsseldorf,
   Stefan

Brett Heroux wrote:
I have worked with Apache Directory, Groovy and Gldapo for years now. For my own project, I got frustrated with trying to map Java objects to directory entries via classes that look like rows in a table. So, I wrote my own solution, http://yagll.codehaus.org/. The main advance here is that I have decoupled useful business objects from underlying LDAP schema.

The source code is available at http://svn.codehaus.org/yagll - in the form of a Maven project.

This does not depend on anything other than JNDI, Groovy & JDK. Maybe we could share ideas.

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)
Committer :: PMC Member

Apache Directory Project