I have some ApacheDS / OSGi work in my sandbox that uses GHShell via ServiceMix 4 Kernel (which has since become Karaf).  I haven't updated the code in my sandbox to use Karaf yet but I have started moving that direction.  I have implemented some simple gshell commands for loading/exporting LDIF and was planning to do a basic search using the existing server tools as a reference.

I'd like to work on this again soon if you are up for it and hopefully everyone else will have some time to check it out as well.  I understood that there was going to be some major reorganizing of the codebase and therefore haven't spent much time on it until all of the dust settles, but if the time is right I am all for moving ahead.

Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com