directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <>
Subject Re: Anything on the oxylos environment anyone wanted?
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 06:57:15 GMT
ATM we still did had the maven generated project documentation on oxylos (including javadocs).

We should find a  way to make at least SNAPSHOT-Javadocs available. The whole maven generated
reports would be nice to
have but IMO no must to have. I don't know if these documentations can be generated and deployed
as part of the CI run
on and where the documentation should be deployed to.

So for me nothing to get back, but to discuss where to run certain things we did on the CI-Oxylos
up to now.

> Guys these servers were taken offline.  But I can get whatever was on
> them.  Please let me know if we had anything on it we need to get back.
> Alex
> --
> Alex Karasulu
> My Blog ::