directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anything on the oxylos environment anyone wanted?
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 06:57:15 GMT
ATM we still did had the maven generated project documentation on oxylos (including javadocs).

We should find a  way to make at least SNAPSHOT-Javadocs available. The whole maven generated
reports would be nice to
have but IMO no must to have. I don't know if these documentations can be generated and deployed
as part of the CI run
on http://vmbuild.apache.org/ and where the documentation should be deployed to.

So for me nothing to get back, but to discuss where to run certain things we did on the CI-Oxylos
up to now.

Regards
Felix