directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help connecting phpldapadmin to ApacheDS 1.5.1
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 09:07:46 GMT
Chris Mattmann wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> FYI here:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/remove-read-only-mode-td23495787.html#a23576528
>
> Not sure if my post went through, so I am posting it here on Nabble.
>
> Seems that PLA is doing a query with attr=''. On ApacheDS this returns
> everything: dn and all attributes. I guess on more than 2 to 3 other LDAP
> servers, this only returns the dn.

Hmmm... May be ADS consider that if you pass an empty attr parameter,
then it's discarded and returns all the attributes.

What I would like to know is if you have the same behaviour with ADS
1.5.4, as 1.5.1 is a really old version with a hell lot of bugs in it :)

Can you do the test ?

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny