directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] server-tools with GShell?
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 02:27:41 GMT
I have some ApacheDS / OSGi work in my sandbox that uses GHShell via
ServiceMix 4 Kernel (which has since become Karaf).  I haven't updated the
code in my sandbox to use Karaf yet but I have started moving that
direction.  I have implemented some simple gshell commands for
existing server tools as a reference.

I'd like to work on this again soon if you are up for it and hopefully
everyone else will have some time to check it out as well.  I understood
that there was going to be some major reorganizing of the codebase and
therefore haven't spent much time on it until all of the dust settles, but
if the time is right I am all for moving ahead.

Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com