directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Help connecting phpldapadmin to ApacheDS 1.5.1
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 02:58:35 GMT

Hi Emmanuel,

FYI here:

http://www.nabble.com/remove-read-only-mode-td23495787.html#a23576528

Not sure if my post went through, so I am posting it here on Nabble.

Seems that PLA is doing a query with attr=''. On ApacheDS this returns
everything: dn and all attributes. I guess on more than 2 to 3 other LDAP
servers, this only returns the dn.

See above link for more details. Any ideas here -- is this an ApacheDS
specific thing, or is there an RFC on this? Also, I would be happy to work
with you guys to contribute a patch should the need arise, just let me know
and thanks for all your help!

Cheers,
Chris