I'll be able to configure the ou=schema partition in this branch?
Cause for now i left it for the future because it was not configurable.

Andrea

2009/4/6, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org>:
I just committed Andrea's Oracle Partition contribution to the ldif-partition branch that was created a couple weeks back.  There are several reasons for this:

  o this branch has a better breakdown of packages
  o some of Andrea's unfortunate workarounds due to poor design will go away
  o attached tests can be used to make sure Andreas partition behaves appropriately
  o making our way to having partitions separated from large core package

Note that I plan to merge this partition back into the trunk after the 1.5.5 release when everything is looking good.  The neat thing about this is when we're done here in a short while we will have 4 separate partition types:

  o oracle
  o avl
  o ldif
  o jdbm