Hello Devs,

Just to inform you, gsoc team and ASF selected my another application for another project in ASF so I will work on that for gsoc project. Surely, other selected candidate(s) will make good contribution for Directory.

I hope to be back on Directory later in the future after finishing with study and gsoc.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rahul

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote: