Glenn feel free to just jump on board and work with us.  We can use all the hands we can get.

Regards,
Alex

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Everitt, Glenn <Glenn.Everitt@compuware.com> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions Chris.  I've been watching the discussion of ApacheDS in an OSGi bundle for a couple of months so I understand that this is leading edge project.   I'll work through your suggestions and let you know what I found.  Thanks again - Glenn Everitt

From: Chris Custine [mailto:chris.custine@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:28 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: ApacheDS OSGi configuration

This OSGi bundle module is rather experimental at the moment and probably depends greatly on the ServiceMix 4 Kernel and its packages dependencies.  If the Spring DM extender is finding the META-INF/spring/server.xml file and trying to start the server, then there should be some errors or something in the logs.  Embedding in other OSGi containers is definitely one of the eventual goals, but I have not tried to use anything other than Felix and ServiceMix Kernel at this point.  If you want to post any errors or log info that might help, I would be happy to help you work through it.

Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com