I was joking really should have put in a :-).

Thanks for the heads up.

Alex

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:47 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Yeah, sorry.

Yesterday, I was focusing on fixing the bug on Studio's Windows installer to be able to release it at last, so I left the [ApacheDS] flagged messaged for today...

BTW, the same bug occurs on the Server installer, and I will fix it soon, so we can have a fixed installer for the 1.5.5 release of Apache DS.

Coming back on the initial subject, as long as the informations that were printed using sysouts are logged as INFO, it's ok for me. I'll tweak my Log4J configuration to make them appear in the Console view.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud