Nice! Thanks Emmanuel.

Alex

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Martin Alderson <equim@planetquake.com> wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

That seems to have done the trick!  A search in my test server returned 25000 users pretty quickly with no problems.

Now I just need to figure out what makes this work so I can back port it to my project (based on ApacheDS 1.5.1)...

Thanks for looking into this!

Martin

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
I have removed the CircularQueue from MINA 2.0.0-trunk, because it was
not thread safe, and replaced it with a ConcurrentQueue.

That might change something...

Now, I have to check that once the events are dequeued, they are
correctly removed from the queue.

Can you give the server a try with a fresh version of MINA ? (there
are some binary for MINA-2.0.0-M5 available, just rename them 2.0.0-M4
and put them in your .m2 repo. The binary are available here :
http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/mina-2.0.0-M5-SNAPSHOT/)