Hi Andrea,

This is great.  Perhaps you attach this to a JIRA instead? Also make sure denote this as an ASL licensed contribution on JIRA. I'll try to get to this soon.  I'm going to have to figure out what you need to do to setup.  Like you had some free edition of Oracle u used for this.  Please ignore this if you have a readme inside.

Thanks,
Alex