On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Ashish <paliwalashish@gmail.com> wrote:

May be STAF can be a solution. Have not used it

This is interesting.  I was not aware of this framework (damn thing snuck by me).  I'll take a look at this but I know for sure that the correlation between what's going on inside the MINA server via stat collection, the host, through the MINA filter along with the clients is not something this framework can do even if we expose it via JMX.

The idea is to collect information from within the server, from the clients producing the load and collate it all based on time.  Then use this to assemble a good picture of what bottlenecks exist.  Combined with a profiler like Yourkit this could produce some very interesting results.

Alex