Thanks Emmanuel for doing this even though you don't like it.

Alex

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Martin Alderson wrote:
One thing that could be done to make it easier for the user to specify these extra arguments is to use chainable setters as popularised by jQuery (I think!) which could give us something like:

 connection.bind(userDN, new BindOptions().setPassword(password).setTimeLimit(10000).setControls(controls));

You and Alex convinced me that this chain concept, even if I don't like it, should be present, for those who want to use it. Anyway, it's a no brainer to implement. Wait... The commit has already been pushed ;)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org