Thanks guys for such a fast response!

It's funny to see that a few words are not the same in the two translations.

Don't worry, Felix, the whole UI is translated in german, so should the Cancel button.
I tested it in French and everything was well translated.
Before releasing this new installer, I might post it somewhere so you can both verify that the translation looks good, and give me the green light for releasing it.

I'll post it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> As I'm fixing the bug on Studio's Windows installer, I'd also like to
> internationalize it.
>
> Is it possible for any german-speaking person on the list to translate
> this string in german for me, please?
>
> ${Application} is already installed. Click 'OK' to remove previous
> version or 'Cancel' to cancel this installation.

${Application} ist bereits installiert. Klicke 'OK' um die frühere Version zu entfernen oder 'Abbruch' um die
Installation abzubrechen.

I hope, that the 'Cancel' button is translated as well, otherwise 'Abbruch' should be 'Cancel' to correspond with what
you see.

Felix