Hi Jörg,

Indeed, I have Subversion 1.5.4.

As you pointed out, I think we need to move to version 2.0-beta-9 of the release plug inthe Directory project pom.
This way, the workaround will be activated for our future releases.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote at Dienstag, 7. April 2009 10:34:

> Hi Guys,
> Once again I have some issues using the release plugin to release shared.

[snip]

This is normal using a Subversion client >= 1.5.1 with webdav protocol (as
long as the svn client uses neon) releasing a multi project due to changed
behavior of svn. See parameter "remoteTagging" in
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/prepare-mojo.html and
linked issues (SCM-262 and MRELEASE-427).

- Jörg