Hi Emmanuel,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Hey, guys, three things :
1) first of all, congrat for the great job done !

Thanks

2) do we have the installers somewhere so we can test them ?

No installers provided yet.
You can test them by building the current trunk following theses instructions [1].
There may also be some already packaged distributions available, built from CI. But, since the move to the Apache CI environment, I don't know where we can find them.

3) if we have to release shared, we need to vote it first, as we are currently done some modification on it. I'm not sure we are totally ready for a release, before the end of this week, or at least in the next couple of days.

The vote was kind of implicit. I thought we'd all agree about that in previous thread.
See here [2].

What about discussing the shared release first ?

That's why I added this note at the end of the mail. To make sure everyone is OK with both releases.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://directory.apache.org/studio/building.html
[2] - http://markmail.org/message/fomxppqpls4tgs7c