Thanks a lot Stefan !!!

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 6:36 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Big thanks to Stean for finding and fixing them!
I just wonder why the L10n plugin didn't found them?

Regards
Felix

Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> I fixed French and German characters.
>
> Here are the replacements:
> \u00C4
> \u00D6
> \u00DC
> \u00E4
> \u00F6
> \u00FC
> \u00DF
> \u00E8
> \u00E9
> \u00E0
> \u00FB
> \u00F9
> \u00EE
> \u00EA
>
> We could use the following regular expressions to find non-ascii characters:
>
> Eclipse search:
> [^\x00-\x7F]
>
> Command line:
> find . -name *.properties -exec grep -l -P [^\\x00-\\x7F] {} \;
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
>
>
> Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>>> Thanks a lot Felix. It's now working.
>>>
>>> However, I've found 75 occurences of the '' character in the
>>> *_de.properties files.
>>> I think we need a pass on accentuated characters in *.properties files
>>> before the release to be sure we don't have a similar problem.
>>>
>> I guess that was me, I'll fix them, also all .
>>
>> Regards,
>> Stefan
>