directory-dev mailing list archives

From Erdal Karaca <erdal.karaca...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of ldap connection.core in custom rcp
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:15:52 GMT
Thanks for the answer!

The user settings are persisted in connections.xml in the workspace.
Maybe, the core IAuthHandler should try to read those settings, first...

Just because you asked: I am using the connection sub-component to
synchronize personal user data from an enterprise ldap server with a
database user table...