directory-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.garibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldap server buffers search results?
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:28:31 GMT
Hi Martin,
     Emmanuel found that there is a threading design problem within MINA:

The IoProcessor that is handling the search request and putting the encoded
results in the WriteQueue,
is the same that should dequeue those results from the queue and send it. So
once it has finished
with the request processing it checks for things to write and write all the
results in the queue, but
if you have long searches you will most likely get an OOM exception, because
of the growing queue.

Andrea