directory-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.garibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldap server buffers search results?
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:56:05 GMT
Emmanuel,
 here is where the buffer is finally wrote:

org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor [line: 758] :
localWrittenBytes = write(session, buf, length);

It looks like this is not called until a SearchResponseDoneImpl
is writed and encoded here:

org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers-SearchHandler [line: 951] :
session.getIoSession().write( done );

Andrea