directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] System.out message about server state
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:02:55 GMT
> It's just a matter of adding a few lines in the already existing Log4J
> configuration file.
> And, as I said, since Studio and the launched server will not run under the
> same JVM, i'm affraid it's not possible to use the listeners.

The idea to add those listeners in the API is still a good idea. In
your case, you just have to implement those listeners to get the
message and System.out them.

However, if you think that it's enough to deal with log4j, then we can
also just remove those System.out in the server and transform them to
log.info("blah");

It's up to you guys !
--
Regards,