directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] System.out message about server state
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:46:20 GMT
>> OK this is not a big deal.  We keep the log statements which are good to
> have but remove the System.out lines.  Instead the listeners are notified,
> and the implementation registered to make Studio work right does a
> System.out.

If we have listeners, the studio will just have to instanciate them,
so no need to do a System.out in this case. Right now, we need the
System.out just because we don't have those listeners.

So as soon as we have a way to get those message through an API
(listener), we don't need anymore System.out.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,