directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Fast modifyDn proposal
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 09:00:27 GMT
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>>>
>>> Looks like you've gone thru all of the design steps I went thru for
>>> back-hdb.
>>
>> Did you took the same subway, Howard ? ;)
>>
> Sure, didn't that saxophone player hand you guys the design notes I left for
> Alex?  ;)

Sadly, we don't have saxophone players in the Metro... Only crappy
"musicians" :/

It was strange though that after months (years ?) discussing this
issue, the solution suddenly appeared to Alex on the platform, waiting
for the train, while we were discussing for the Nth time about the
pros and cons of our respectiving wrong solutions ;)

I 'think' I saw Alex floating 10 cms above the plateform for a few
seconds at the very moment he had this bright idea... If we have been
close to a lake, maybe he would have walked on water, too ! I hope he
won't end nailed on a cross ;)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,