directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Oracle partition
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:47:58 GMT
We have discussed about a cache with Alex last week. The idea is to
design a InMemory partition on top of any kind of partition. This will
work a bit like a weak-hashmap : if the element you are looking for is
not present in the cache, then we hit the underlying partition.

We still have to think about how to handle index...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,