directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: gsco application - Refinement
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:42:32 GMT
Hello Devs,

Just to inform you, gsoc team and ASF selected my another application for
another project in ASF so I will work on that for gsoc project. Surely,
other selected candidate(s) will make good contribution for Directory.

I hope to be back on Directory later in the future after finishing with
study and gsoc.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rahul